ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adaptive Driving Rehab (ADR) is a Las Vegas based driving specialist company that was established in 1994. We have been owned and operated by Debbie Hansen since January 2012.
ADR collaborates with the State of Nevada Bureau of Rehabilitation Services, Lou Ruvo Cleveland Clinic, Federal Veteran’s Administration, Nevada Community Enrichment Program, NeuroRestorative, Touro University, UNLV, and many local doctors and clinics.
Personalized group or individual inservices are available upon request
Debbie Hansen OTR/L, CHT, CDRS has been an occupational therapist in Nevada since 1984, graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is currently licensed in Nevada and Utah.
Debbie’s qualifications include:
- A certified therapist with a focus on driving rehabilitation and a certification in hand therapy.
- A member of the American Occupational Therapy Association, Association for Driving Rehab Specialists, and American Society of Hand Therapists.
- Her local involvement includes a membership to the Southern Nevada Traffic Safety Council and participant in CarFit, a volunteer senior driving program.
- An adjunct professor at Touro University in the Occupational Therapy Department.
- An annual presenter for the occupational therapists at UNLV.
- Engaged with the Veterans Administration and provides care with TriCare insured clients.
- Strong supporter of AMBUCS, a local nonprofit organization assisting young individuals with mobility and independence.
- Has presented “Driving with Dementia – Research, Reports and Reality” to physicians and Nevada social workers.
- Has been a guest speaker at The Nevada Occupational Therapy annual meeting as well as MS and CVA support groups.
Adaptive Driving Rehab is committed to individualized, professional and confidential assessment utilizing research based literature to support a comprehensive assessment.
– MISSION STATEMENT